Sunday, April 6, 2014

Geronimo's Bar & Grill

Hey all,

So this past weekend was a very special weekend for me, my birthday!  I went out to dinner the night before my birthday with my family and then after I went out with some friends to "Geronimo's Bar & Grill".  It is a local favorite in Davie, FL.  I have been there before but mostly late at night.  We went there to grab a drink or 2 and our group quickly grew to about 10 of us. 
Geronimo's Davie, FL craft beer
Geronimo's Logo

Since my last time there, I heard they have increased their number of craft beers on tap.  That rumor is what brought me back there and I wanted to see what they had to offer.  The prices are average at Geronimo's, but they are really good during happy hour.  The craft beers on tap range from $6 to $9, but they had a wide range.  They didn't really have much stout beers on tap, which are my favorite.  (See introduction)  I ended up going with Miami Brewing Co's Big Rod Coconut Ale.  I had it before and it is a top choice of mine.  It's very smooth and it does have a nice coconut after taste.  Also, after midnight, when it became my birthday, a few of us had my favorite shot, baby guiness.  
Geronimo's Davie, FL craft beers
Main center bar at Geronimo's

The atmosphere was also pretty cool.  It wasn't too dark and the music was at a decent volume.  They have a couple pool tables in the back and darts games towards the front of the place.  The location of Geronimo's is at an ideal location being near a few colleges.  It's near Nova, Florida Atlantic University Davie Campus, and Broward College Central Campus.  There was a bunch of college students we saw, but there were also a lot of regulars it seemed like.  Since I had dinner before, I did not order food but I heard they have really good wings, burgers, and steaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-47527443-1