Monday, January 27, 2014

Introduction

Hello fellow readers!  This is the official Florida Blogery.  I will be traveling to local breweries, and local bars that have a good amount of craft beers and in-house microbrews.  I will give the college minded, young, expert opinion on not only the beer, but the atmosphere and pricing points as well.  I will be mainly in the South Florida area but I may explore all of Florida, as there are some really good breweries around the entire state.

A little about me:


I am Joey Basher, 25, and I will be graduating this semester with my BBA in Marketing from Florida Atlantic University.  I love beer and my dream job would involve marketing it!  So if anyone reading this has any connections, please feel free to contact me.  


I particularly love darker beers which include stouts and porters, but I will never turn down a beer!


So please follow me in my journey to explore Florida and what great beers it has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-47527443-1