Saturday, February 1, 2014

Riverside Market Cafe

Hey all,

So yesterday, January 31, 2014,  I went to "Riverside Market Cafe" with my girlfriend.  It was my second time there, and her first.  I had an awesome experience the first time I was there and I knew I had to be back!  


Well, finding this place was not easy to begin with.  It is in a residential area in Fort Lauderdale, FL.  Not saying that's a bad thing, but let's just say it is easy to get lost.  We walked inside and explored our surroundings at first.  They have about 6-7 tables outside and a bunch of different seating options inside such as couches, high tops, etc.  The beer selection is more than I have ever seen in one place.  They carry a few local breweries on tap but where they stand out is their bottle selection.  They have over 550 craft beer bottles from all over the world in their self serve coolers.  In addition, they also have a kitchen for food.

craft bottle beer in fort lauderdale, FL
Riverside Market Cafe self serve coolers pictured above.

I had a stout beer from Colorado and it was very smooth and rich.  We had ordered red pepper hummus with pita chips and also their pulled pork sandwich.  Both were phenomenal! We ended up getting a couple more craft beer bottles and stayed for a couple hours.  It was definitely a cool, chill spot and we are already thinking of when we are coming back!  So, if you are in the Fort Lauderdale, FL area, check this place out!



No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-47527443-1